I am so excited to post this picture, Jason thinks she looks like a horrible 80's model! I thought it was cute. :) If you think it rocks you should let me know!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Posted by Bell Blog at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited to post this picture, Jason thinks she looks like a horrible 80's model! I thought it was cute. :) If you think it rocks you should let me know!
Posted by Bell Blog at 2:46 PM
5 comments:
new pictures!!!
(Jason's right (hate to say that though) she looks like an 80's model)
Yup, Jason is right... she looks definitely like an 80's model :-)
I think it rocks and you should make her have the same 80s hair as you did...ha,ha,ha
Love,
Heather
She does, but the eighties weren't so bad...
Um.... the bangs look like something we used to do! :) Love ya thought!
Post a Comment