CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can you believe it has been 8 years!


I thought we were going to have a lame anniversary since we have been traveling like crazy and we weren't going anywhere, but my hubby gave me a HUGE surprise and sent me to the spa all day. He even set up the baby sitter. It was an amazing day, to top it all off we went to a nice dinner at my favorite, The Cheesecake Factory! Thanks for a special anniversary, I love you!

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

Hi. It's your cousin (in-law :o), Kellie... could you tell Jeff to plan me a day like that! I love your blog and the pics of your family reunion and your family pics! My daughter loves to look at it with me! Kellie

Michelle said...

Yea!!!! I found your blog!!! Good job Jason, I guess you aren't as big of jerk as I thought! ;) Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, Cheesecake! Happy anniversary you guys!

cara lou said...

What in the?? Why didn't I know you had a blog??? I was just thinking about you guys last week, so I'm really glad that you posted a comment on my blog!!

And happy anniversary! Our 8 year is in 3 weeks. I can't believe it!! Even harder to believe -- if it's been 8 years since we all got married, that means it's been like, 7 years since we've seen each other!!! That is nuts!

Please keep in touch!