



We had Cierra's first photo shoot... This is at one week, she did great! We had to change up the blankets because she pooped three times on three different blankets. She is so sweet and such a great addition to our family.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Cierra Baby Pictures
Posted by Bell Blog at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
We love our new Cierra! (and of course Avery, and okay, Mandy and I guess Jason... ;) Love you guys, the Pratts
She was so fun to work with and she is so cute. You will have to send me an announcement I can't wait to see them.
Cutie girl and so tiny!
She is so beautiful guys!!!! She just looks so tiny in these pictures. Can't wait to see you all when you are back in the land of the living
So freakin' cute! Love the pics! She is adorable! NOW WHEN IS MY BABY COMING??? It's taking too long! :)
She is so beautiful! I love these pictures!! Congrats!
Darling pictures! What a little sweetheart!
those are such cute pictures!!! She is a doll. I'm excited to see you at roaring springs this summer!!!
She is soo beautiful!! I love doing photo shoots. I'm not even close to being as good as you are. Good job! I totally relate to having to change the blankets. After three I had to start taking pictures with her diaper on. He he. Love you all!
Beautiful pictures!! What a doll.
Post a Comment