CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Radom Summer Pictures

It seems like the only pictures that I get are of Cierra sleeping, she does that a lot. I wish I was taking sleeping pictures at night!
Avery is just crazy about her cousin Faith and was so excited when they found out that we bought the same swim suit as her. They are so funny to watch and I am sure they are going to be trouble some day!
Blessing day, I have more pictures, but currently this is the only one I can find... It was a beautiful day and so nice to have our family in town!

1 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

ahhh rachel! i miss her! I love all the new pics! Cierra is such a doll! Both your girls are! I really think we need to meet up for lunch or something when I am in town again in Oct! Miss ya!